• We are committed to providing clarity and transparency in an industry made unnecessarily complicated. Our clients never question if they are covered.
• We cultivate an environment of collaboration and innovation. We are stronger and better together.
• We look beyond the moment to anticipate the needs of our clients.
• Our industry is ever changing – we stay on top of those changes and create solutions for our clients.
• We genuinely care about our clients. You are not just a number; you have a name.
To change the stereotype and culture surrounding the insurance industry.
To provide a clear, concise picture of the risks associated with everyday life and assist in navigating through them. Through teamwork and collective experience, we analyze each client’s specific needs and customize their protection to provide value beyond a piece of paper.
Why do business with Blanchard Insurance?
Unlike a captive, or direct insurance company who only offers their own proprietary products, our agency is 100% independent of any one company. Many insurance consumers don’t fully understand just how important that really is.
When it comes to something as important as insurance, it’s imperative that you work with an agency who has an in-depth knowledge of multiple insurance products, companies, and guidelines — not just one.
At the end of the day, what separates one agent from another, is their ability to proactively service their policy holders, and their knowledge of the insurance industry, products, and different situations that may present themselves to their clients.
Independent Agent Vs. The Rest
Here is a quick comparison of the differences between an independent agency like us, and the various other types of companies that are out there:
If you’d like to get started with a complimentary quote and/or policy review, we’d be happy to help you any way we can. Simply complete the fields below to get started online in a matter of seconds.
We appreciate the opportunity to help you, and look forward to servicing your insurance needs! Feel free to call us directly if you have more detailed questions.